To rent a bot on the Marketplace, users pay a monthly subscription fee between €9.99 and €59.99 depending on their selected plan. As a Creator, when a user rents your bot, you receive 70% of their net (after tax) subscription fee. The remaining 30% is held by Trality.
For example, if 1000 “Queen” users (who pay 59.99€ monthly) rent your bot, you will receive €33,594 per month. This is calculated as 59,99 (subscription price) / 1.2 (tax deduction) * 0.7 (your share). Transfer fees or any additional third party fees may be subtracted.